Sample Cover Letter
A cover letter is a letter sent to an employer along with one’s resume. It is the first opportunity you get to impress your prospective employer. Therefore, your cover letter should be written perfectly. This is why we are giving you tips to write a good cover letter. We have also included a sample cover letter in this article. You can download this cover letter template and adjust it to your requirements.
This article includes,
1. Tips to Write a Good Cover Letter
You can read more about cover letters by following these two links:
What is a Cover Letter
How to Write a Cover Letter
Tips to Write a Good Cover Letter
- Use professional language
- Highlight your skills, credentials, experience; explain why how you are suited to this position.
- Make it brief and short (less than one page)
- Proofread the letter before sending
Cover Letter Sample
Note: If you are sending the cover letter as an email, the cover letter should be included in the body of the email. Your details at the top (address, date, etc.) don’t have to be included.
You can also download this cover letter template by clicking this link.